Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feeling on an Image

Title: I am Made Up


I am made up
I was once upon a time
Not here
And now I am
But not really
Cause I am made up.

I am like make believe
I pretend to feel
The things I feel
But they really belong
To the one who made me up

I think
But I am not sure
Cause I am made up

Because I am made up
I spend my time making things up
Things to amuse me
And please me
And to keep me from thinking
That I am made up.

Works for me
I'm just made that way


I've started working my drawings into my image creations, stay tuned for more.

I really like taking a fragment of my idea and googling it. Here is a link to a website that proves we are made up of 93% stardust. Check it out!
http://www.physicscentral.org/poster-stardust.cfm

Pretending to be Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment