Thursday, April 25, 2024

When It All Comes Together


 
Very well then, when it all comes together


A few thoughts on this piece
 
-It is possible that every piece of creativity is a search for God or something that represents the creative force of the universe.
-The piece above is like many of my works. It is me searching by creating.
-I often create a chaotic base on wood or canvas and then draw into it
-This puts me in a very relaxed state
-I think of the lines and symbols as an undefined language that only another creative (or the universe's creator) might understand 
-The word understanding is misleading
-Understanding implies knowledge transferred
-All I am attempting to do is transfer feeling
-The feeling you will receive will most likely depend on your state of mind at the time of viewing  
 -While all creativity maybe a search for the divine, it is also a mirror to the moment


 

No comments:

Post a Comment