Thursday, April 18, 2024

Dimensional Rift or Cracks in the Wall


Have you ever looked at a crack in the wall

and wondered if a life form from another dimension was pushing on the wall causing it to crack?

Okay, then you are probably more stable than me.

That is where this sculpture comes from; that kind of imagining.

Something I made up while looking at the sculpture:

The Crack
Shh, I just heard a tick, or more like a teenk
It just came from that crack, I mean that's what I think
do you hear a humming, or is that in my head
perhaps it's a buzzing that I am hearing instead
Is the crack getting bigger
was it always that long
I am going to stand behind you
and I need you to tell me I am wrong
Now I hear talking or maybe it's singing
Yes the buzzing has stopped, but now it's a ringing
This crack is distracting
I have given it too much control
I am putting it out of my mind
Wait, could it become a hole?




No comments:

Post a Comment