Monday, May 3, 2010

More Digital Doings

Now I'm not sure what the rules are in the photography world, I am hoping there are none, but because I am really a carpenter with a camera I can do whatever I want. So I use filters to enhance my photos. Not every shot turns out that great, but with a little color tweaking and a filter or two, you can make a flat picture jump. If you are taking digital pictures and not playing with all the computer gadgets to enhance your photos, you are missing out. There are real complicated programs that will take you years to master, but there are also easy programs as well. So get your pictures out of your camera and into the computer and play. Just make sure you always back up your originals. That way you can use the same picture again and again and make it different every time. Have fun!

Click on the pictures to make them larger.

Here is a link to a review of 11 free editors http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pixelbasedwin/tp/freephotoedw.htm

Jeff tweaking

No comments:

Post a Comment