Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Fragment of Everything

From time to time I will share with the world bits of my image play. This is where I put together random or thoughtout collections of stills and video and of course some kind of sound bed, could be music or ambient noise. These are studies to evoke feeling as well as exercises to develop my skills with the software.

If the film will not play follow the link at the bottom of the post to my Youtube page.

Lines of color

Edges by choice

Motion it leads me

Perceptions the voice

I wait on the skies work

to pull from the earth

I hold a dead flower

to know my own worth

Words I wrote down after I watched the finished video clip. No, I have no idea where this is going . That is not important, knowing that is. Trying to avoid knowledge and hanging with feeling. I'll live with it for a while and see if I find anything, maybe a song, we'll see.

Jeff in the process

If video is not smooth check it out on my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/3randomword?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/wx0LyZxHoJQ

No comments:

Post a Comment