Monday, May 2, 2016

wake up...



I wake up
step into a motion
there is no clarity
I am putting it together
as quickly
as it comes undone
I am good
with not understanding
I have practiced the state
for all the time
I've known life
I've not uncoverd the why
so I keep on working
the doing
and all its
motion
got good
at being in the motion
good with being
a drip
a blob
a swirl
finding my being
in there
way in there
willing to be
every part
at any given moment
this is where
I
wake up
wake up
wake...




One of my paintings photographed and computer enhanced. Below is the same painting enhanced in several different ways, I lost track of which is the original. Think it is the gray one at the bottom, I will need to find it out in the garage to make sure.







 



Jeff awake

No comments:

Post a Comment