Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still Streaming

More time in the woods this past weekend. I love this stream at Locust Lake State Park here in PA. Some how placing still images over video seems fitting. I mean that's real life. We flow along capturing moments and only holding onto a fraction of those moments. Enough, here's the video.

"Still Streaming"

I dig motion
Oh, and I loath motion
It carries me along
until I get snagged on a stick
I love it when I'm flowing on top
The tumbling over and over under the current
just makes me sick.
I really dig motion
and yes I hate it
It brings me to new places
and it wears away at my banks
I am caught up I have direction
and in the same moment I am not in control
motion is
it is
what it is
--------------------------------------------
This is just what I think about when I watch the video or it's what came to me this time any way. Next time who knows?
Jeff all wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment