Friday, July 9, 2010

Up late again!

Sometimes when I stay up late it's because I am drawing. I've been doing abstract sketches in pencil. I then take the sketches or drawings and scan them into the computer. I can then layer them with my abstract light photos and change colors and run them through filters and have all kinds of fun. These are the same idea as the faces a few posts back.



These drawings come from internal image. I will often just start drawing and let the lines go where they will until defined image begins to creep in. I have no way to tell you what this is that your looking at, it's just a feeling given form. The feeling depends on your perspective and life experiences. Take from it what you will. These two images began with the same sketch.

"You people wouldn't believe the images trapped in my head waiting to come out". Wait!

Jeff Abstracted

No comments:

Post a Comment