Thursday, January 14, 2010

Early Morning Walk in the Snow


I got up early one morning over the holiday break and took a walk with my camera. This is what I saw. To the purists I am sorry. I have messed with the color on some of these. I cannot keep myself from altering creation. Not sure if that's a human trait or some kind of god complex. I cannot be stopped. Once you embrace the power given to you by the computer there is no turning back, I have turned apples orange and oranges purple. Enjoy!



Okay these are not that harsh. Which do you like, original or blue?















"The Tree of Us" Hold on!






Left out to brave the elements. Dreaming of summer picnic















High atop a church was a place that seemed to see.




I like to look close at objects. There are so many little worlds
we do not see everyday. Places where others dwell. I like to think about and observe the moments in these places. In the winter they are very still.



No great insight just having fun with the macro.


I call this "Makes My Feet Cold". At this point in my
walk it was time to head home for the sake of my feet.
Jeff walking by

No comments:

Post a Comment