Sunday, June 27, 2010

Over and Over Again


I like playing with stuff.
If you read my blog you
already know that.

I took this fella from out
of my head. Once I scanned
him in to the computer
I worked on his hair

He was just a black and white line drawing so I
gave him color.

Then another color

and then another
and yes there's more

But this is enough for now

Each time I blend the drawing
with a different background
I get a little different feeling.
I like doing it and when I
can figure out why
I'll tell you.

Now some words that the 
pictures give me
--------------------------
"We make oureselves
into dreams
someones dream
We don't always find
the someone else
who is dreaming of us
so we keep on
remaking the self
so a dreamer may
find us
and we can finally be
the person of someones
dream "                               
                           Another Michael
-------------------------------------------

If you go back in my archive Michael  first appeared on March 25, 2010 That was about the time of his drawing.

Jeff being Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment