Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sorry no time!

Here I go. I'm in that place where I feel I have nothing to blog about. So this post is about nothing. As a self employed person I am in that time of the year when I am pushing hard to get lots of work done so I can afford to go away for a few days and not get paid. So right now time to come up with a post is limited. So ( did you notice I keep starting sentences with "so") before I get back to work I "leave" you with this thought.

I claim my true value as now.
I have done the work
I toiled for days
High among the branches
And my peers 
Turning the poison air
To pure
Keeping the earth cool.
But I claim that what I am now
Still, at rest, silent,
always changing
This is my shinning moment
Joined with all the moments
Those behind
And those to come
I am of the value
That is appropriate
For this moment.
The whole of existence
is good with me here.

Listen to nature it will tell you what you need to know.
One of my spiritual guides in life is Ernest Thompson Seton. He is the creator of the American Boy Scouting program as well as an author, painter and conservationist. His dream for the American Scouting program was unfortunately over taken in the early part of the last century by the American Military Machine of the first world war and it has never recoverd. Read about him at this website http://www.etsetoninstitute.org/BIOBYDEE.HTM
Jeff back at work now

No comments:

Post a Comment