Monday, May 31, 2010

just notion #4

There is a language
This language is imbedded
It is imbedded in my emotions
What I feel
It is not spoken
And it is not written


-


When I allow my emotions
To have equal validity to reason
And knowledge
When I allow them to be
As fully present as possible
The language reveals itself to me


-


I’ve spent much of my life
Denying my emotions
Not allowing myself to feel
What I needed to be feeling in the moment
Therefore I have lost
Much of the guidance the language would have delivered


-


This is the language of God
Not anyone’s God
But the true force that moves the cosmos
Man creates religions
To meet his organizational and security needs
These structures are of no concern to God


-


How do I know this?
I don’t
I feel this
Dare I say it?
What God is saying to me is
“It is all still good, do not be afraid”

-------------------------------------------

Jeff thinking stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment