Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Back In Control & just notion #1

A few posts back, I claimed I was out of control and that I had started a new blog site. Well I have come to the realization that I do not have time in my life to manage two blogs. I will be shutting down my "Just Notions" blog and bringing the idea back to this site. From time to time, I will post a "just notions" post. These are random thoughts that come to me during the day or when I am asleep or both. So I'll start today with one of the posts from the now defunct "just notions" sight. As with all my work it will come with an image.
-----------------------------
just notion #1


I do not need to defend the existence of God
Because I am a madman
You see
God talks to me
You talk to me
And I do not dispute your existence
I hear God in the breath
That comes from your mouth
And crashes into my face
It says
I don’t care if you believe
In me
The idea of God needing to be worshiped
Is a human misconception
I hear God say
In the sound of your foot steps
Moving away
You are not here to obsess over my existence
You are here to be alive
In the sound of the door closing
God adds
Be that
Alive
You are a gift given to a moment
Believe in that

_______________________

The title I gave this on the old site was "be that"
Jeff Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment