Sunday, April 18, 2010

Out of Control

I can see
Then see again
and still not see
I can want to see
and not
I can not want to
and find it before me
but I still might not
take it in
once more?

Okay, I am out of control now, yes I have a problem. I have started another blog. I was just checking out another blogging site to see if it was any different to use and it took off. On this new site I am trying to not work so hard at being clear. I work very hard here at "Notions of Moments" to make myself as clear as possible. On this new site called "Just Notions" I am trying to just put down the things that rumble through my head during the day. So far it has just been one thought at a time but that might change. On this new site I will write in a single line style somehow making it easier to jump thoughts if I want to. The key at this new location is randomness. Every thing on the site is being written as it is being posted. This is kind of like performance blogging. I'm just throwing stuff out, we'll see how it lands.
Hope you like it or hate it. What ever, feel it!
Sorry I ended this blog "just notions" on May 19th and made it part of this blog. I have a lot to say but not a lot of time to compose it. It's all here and may or may not be clear!

Jeff some place else

No comments:

Post a Comment