Thursday, November 11, 2010

no time to blog

After a long day at work I have no energy left to articulate creativity, I am just doing it, creating. You do not need to have a plan or a theme or even a reason. Once again I am just messing with photos on the computer because it relaxes me. So here it is the residue of play! Enjoy.


This one is called "plark 44" Hey I don't know why that's what I heard in my head.



And this one is called "Dhali 56" The reasoning of a name is not always related to understanding.

These were both photos of ground, just aiming the camera down and shooting the ground. Of course the ground I shot was the hot springs and thermal pools of Yellowstone National Park. They have great colors.

And here's one more, I'll call "Flower Out"



Jeff Out

No comments:

Post a Comment