Monday, October 11, 2010

Face





In one of my latest posts I cut up a painting and fragmented it. Here I've taken a few photos and cropped the picture not giving you the full shot. I like the feeling this creates.  Faces say so much on there own. I think they are the first thing we learn to read as infants. Below are just some thoughts that come while looking at these images and others I haven't shown you. You can't see everything I see!


I can see you
but never know you completely
I take from you only what I need
a fraction here and there
The memory of your eyes,
the twisting of your mouth
ideas from your words,
inspiration from your actions
to see you completely
is only possible for the creator
besides, If I were to see you completely
it would be too difficult
to go on being myself.
You are a powerful force.
I see it in your face.

---------------------------------------------
Jeff partly

No comments:

Post a Comment