Sunday, September 25, 2016

Nature Talks

 Nature is filled with form and texture that I see stories or image in. I see it from afar but mostly I like to get very close so you can touch it.

Dead trees speak of times past and always seem to be trying to direct me to something unseen. A tangle of old dry roots ripped from the ground and dried in the sun and wind reflect the       struggle they once took on to hold a truck up high into the sky 
 Old stumps take on the look of old magical creatures, frozen in time, or at least held in place until they are weathered away.





Water leaves its story in the rock. slowly carving away taking hundreds of years to get it all down. Then in another hundred or so totally rewriting or painting or carving it away into another chapter. 

All these lines and textures are from my summer vacation to Colorado and Utah, August 2016


Jeff Taking it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment