Friday, February 25, 2011

the place

I have seen the place
where I am everything.
Where I have no need of a name
to define my being.
For here
I have shed the self
and I am content
to be part of all the moving.
With in a fragment of time
I am but a particle
moved by wind and rain.
In my moment
I will dance and then fall.
The self I worked to be
released.
Somehow here
I am good with this.

----------------------------------------
Took these photos last summer on the north rim of the Grand Canyon. I did not even see the color spectrum until I was home and gazing at the photo. Notice how from the distance forward (in the above Photo) it goes from blue to purple to reds and then the yellow foreground.

I also find humor in writing about surendering individulizm in a blog that defines me as an individual.
Jeff diggin' it all

No comments:

Post a Comment